Last updated: June 01, 2021
IDEA TECH builds the current applications as a free application. This SERVICE is provided by IDEA TECH and is intended for use as is.
Interpretation and Definitions
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to IDEA TECH.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: New South Wales, Australia
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Apps and Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to IDEA TECH, accessible from https://www.idea-tech.co
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
For a better experience while using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
The apps does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
While using Our Service, in case of an error in the app We may collect Data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Usage Data. ask You to provide Us with certain information
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), device name, operating system version, configuration of the app utilizing Our Service, the time and date of Your use of the Service, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Used for permissions that are associated with accessing camera or capturing images/video from the device. This permission allows this application to capture the user selfies in order for them to be viewed in a timeline within this application.
Information from Third-Party Services
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your devices or internal memory.
We employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- Facilitate Our Service
- Provide the Service on Our behalf
- perform Service-related services
- Assist Us in analyzing how Our Service is used
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to Your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on Our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.idea-tech.co/privacy-policy